Wednesday 14 April 2010

MANDO DIAO STREET TEAM INVITE

As it is apparent from looking at my Last.fm profile, Mando Diao have taken up a lot of my recent time and have given me belief in myself to be President of the Newcastle Unit of their Street Team, which has units covering the entire world to be true. Their songs are fantastic and they certainly deserve the awards, fans etc that they get. The one thing, and that's my job to do, as part of the street team, is to basically propel Mando Diao into worldwide stardom which they will love and deserve. So this is my invitation for you to join the street team at www.mando-diao.com and serving the band with little missions, the smallest of things, to help. Please give me, and the others, a hand. Join the crew, have some fun and enjoy the music.

No comments: