Wednesday 19 August 2009

Nearly over now!

Day 5 in the Holiday camp and already I am just about covered with sun burn.
This morning I wanted to go to the Waxworks museum but it was closed and didn't say when it would be opening which is a little bit silly if you ask me. This afternoon I went to the pool and had a great deal of fun. There was this bowl thing which was held up on two posts and had another bowl underneath. So what you do is sit in the lower bowl and all of a sudden the other one will tip over, pouring a lot of water out and on top of you. Because it was very sunny I dried up pretty quick and ended up with sex hair (arrrrp).
I have just decided that I would like to have a rave but all they play here at the camp is 3 of the 4 artists I hate the most. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Duffy. (WE ARE THE PHYSICS have been the antithesis of cool since 2005 and remain the sole crusaders for a life without Duffy.) YARP! Oh and last night we had an ABBA tribute act who said they were from SWEDEN and made us say JA! all the time. Today I am dressed Hives style with white shoes! A black shirty dress thing too, not that they wear dresses but anyway, it's still black...
I WANT TO RAVE WITH MY BASS!
Bye for now kiddies...
One way or another I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha...

No comments: