Sunday 2 May 2010

Futureheads / Heroes

First off, experienced Futureheads live in Middlesbrough last night and must admit that they are getting better everytime I've seen them. Also, the venue was great as the stage wasn't taller than me (The Sage) and I didn't feel too far away, it felt quite intimate and gave me some good photo opportunities, they will follow in the next few days. I just have one wish: will Dave please stop having to sit in the dark, I couldn't get a decent pic. Thanks.
I'm looking forward to seeing them again at The Other Rooms, the venue is even more intimate meaning they are at touching distance. Niccce.

Heroes season 4 has just finished leading way to a 'Brave New World' and making me think, 'What a beeatch. Your daddy hates you now, Sylar still wants a pop.' Well, at least she didn't kill people in the process and she's always been about wanting to be herself. I particularly enjoyed the comments of 'It's not your coming-out party, it's his.' I know it wasn't meant in a gay way but what's funny is it sounded like it could have been.
I don't know what could happen with Heroes next. Hiro's girl dreams have been dashed, Peter and Sylar are BFF and Samuel is on his own.
*spends a couple of minutes thinking of season 5 scenarios*
Nothing. Oh, well, writers will know.

No comments: