Thursday 3 June 2010

Birthdays, postmen and more

Yesterday was Zachary Quinto's birthday, so happy birthday to him. It would have been a good birthday present to reprise him in his role as Sylar in Heroes season 5 but thanks to NBC...

Why are postmen rubbish at getting stuff to you? I've been waiting for a package from Sweden for a month and I still haven't got it so I'm assuming it's been lost. I hope my parcel from Switzerland comes when it's supposed to - which is anytime between tomorrow and the 16th of the month.

It's a very sunny day and there are seagulls outside my window. They are very noisy and make me want to close the window. But I think I'll leave it for a while.

I finally watched Public Enemies last night - in a sort of fashion as the phone kept ringing. I would have probably kept on the storyline a bit better if I'd watched it uninterrupted. I wished for sun over heavy rain instead.

But anyway... that poll thing is still up, along with some lovely videos for your viewing pleasure. Take a look at both!

No comments: