Thursday 13 November 2008

Excitement is a bit of an understatement.

And about time as well, as I have been invited along to go and see one of the best bands this country has given us in years. I first got into these guys after hearing their cover of Hounds Of Love on VH2's Track Of The Year thing back in the beginning of 2005. Well, they kept the position until Coldplay came along with Speed of Sound from their acclaimed X & Y album.Still waiting for the final announcements for the support band(s) so I can listen to them before the gig, I know it will be a night to remember. Their last Christmas Special, at Newcastle Carling Academy last year, played host to Field Music and This Aint Vegas amongst other bands in the locality.Yes, I do feel slighty more excited than I have ever done in my life but to be told I am getting to go and see The Futureheads, excitement is a bit of an understatement.

No comments: