Saturday 6 April 2013

Flashback Blogpost of the Week and Something REALLY COOL!

I got my blog webaddress wrong and ended up in some search engine for the correct one and the top link was to a post I made in 2009 when I watched LOST and decided to review it. I'm amazed at the depth I wrote about ONE episode! It's so cool! I thought I would provide a link to it, I think it's an episode from season five so don't look if you haven't got that far or whatever. Click HERE for the post!

Now for the something really cool. I was bopping along this afternoon to a mod tune called Poison Ivy which is by a band called The Lambrettas. From that I bopped along to a tune in the related videos bit of YouTube called Green Onions by Booker T and The MGs. From there I found in the related videos this piece of MAGIC! I am sooooo excited to be posting it up here and I thought it was amazing!



Please do watch it. On full screen.
I am such a HUGE fan of the show, which for those of you not in the know it's called The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and I suggest you go and watch it. This clip is based on the dance at the end credits and credit goes to the genius who came up with this video. I am in debt to you, this is absolutely amazing. I know it's an old video but I am so glad I came across it. And in such a strange way!! Anyway, I think I've said everything. I'll now lie and say expect more posts soon but that happened two months ago and this is my first post since. Soooo, bye for now!

No comments: