Wednesday 18 March 2009

All the people, so many people. And they all go hand in hand...

I got myself a copy of Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 at the weekend and began building a park with my brother which is, of course, called Parklife. So far it has two coasters, a swimming pool and a fairground style area of rides. Aside from the random spots of puke and the scattered litter it looks great. I like the tool which you can use to pick up people. Yesterday I had some fun in picking up the Park Inspector and dropping him in the middle of the swimming pool. He then proceded to swim to the edge, climb out and make his way to the Aqua Blaster water slide, still with clipboard in hand.
I'm building the park on Sandbox mode so I have an unlimited budget. It's a good idea to start off with this because I can see if I can make profit for more rides in the career option, which is probably the point.

It's been a while since I've blogged, I feel like there is loads of catching up to do! But it's just general nonsense really, I went to work, went home, went on the internet. Sleep. At the weekend I was up in Newcastle which was a laugh. I'm looking forward to moving up there. I'll be living life as a student but, I suppose, it's the experience that counts, isn't it?

No comments: