Monday 9 March 2009

My website

Finished off building a fully functional website yesterday and it looks pretty good! One problem encountered is I have to zip up the folder and upload it to my learning assistant thing but the folder won't extract files because it includes a potentially harmful virus that will permanently damage my PC (Thanks for letting me know, Adam). If I finally get it sorted then I'll actually be able to submit it for my NVQ.

Weekends and Mando Diao
I put up a poll thing for the best modern album but for some reason Hurricane Bar by Mando Diao wasn't among the nominees so I'm giving the 'award' to them. I've been continuously listening to that album this weekend and, according to Last FM, Mando Diao have overtaken The Cribs in my most listened bands list (I joined the site in May 2007 but didn't start listening with the software installed until January 2008).

One year ago I was getting all excited about going to see The Hives... and it was worth it! Since then I've seen The Cribs (again!), The Futureheads and Kaiser Chiefs, all of who I got into around the same time. Who's next?!

No comments: