Thursday 19 March 2009

Work, Work, Work (Pub, Club, Sleep)

I've become very bored of the internet in recent weeks. I very rarely go on a forum, quite strange for me, partly because I don't find myself drawn to any of the conversations. Occasionally, I'll play free games but it does get quite boring after so long of shooting arrows off people. I only switch my modem on nowadays to go on MSN but end up playing Solitaire or something in the background, waiting for replies. I hate just sitting around, I have to be doing something or I start getting all fidgety and run around like a mad thing.
In a few months time I will be leaving for Uni and it will feel great having something else to do other than just staring blankly at a computer screen with no intentions. During the run up to Christmas I was working on a few 'mini essays' set by Adam. They involved stuff like watching intros to films and writing about the different techniques used. Considering I've never studied on the Film & TV course I don't think I did too badly. I don't think I was ever a proper art student as such as I found myself as being more Media orientated at some point during my time at college. I need to get back on the radio! I got to the point where I was sick of my course but because I had my own show I stayed on for that. Thankfully my grades at the end of the two years weren't all that bad.
Anyway, thanks for the one vote so far that I've received for the topic of my first podcast. As soon as that poll has timed out I'll get planning for it. So thanks for the ideas.
And I'll be off for now, I'll probably write more tomorrow at some point. So until then...

No comments: