Friday 12 March 2010

Mando Diao Newcastle Unit

Have become president of the Newcastle unit of the Mando Diao street team, of which I am very pleased about. So if I'm on about the Mando, then it'll be good to listen to me.
In the next few months I'll be bothering radio and TV stations with Mando related requests as well as putting the team together. So if you're interested in joining then please firstly join the citizenship at Mando-Diao.com and then go to the Newcastle Unit profile page, if the link works then it's here. I imagine there are fans up here as when Give Me Fire came out there was 7 copies in HMV. Now there's 1. And I didn't buy them all. If it was you then feel free to let me know and hope to see you in the team. It'll be very exciting and will create real benefits to yourselves as fans. So have a look, let me know what you think and have a great time!
If you're not from the area, there are other units to join that will be closer so feel free to have a hunt down on the street team area of the site.

No comments: