Saturday 13 March 2010

Some people are either mad or stupid

I walked past Newcastle O2 Academy at 9 this morning to find a bunch of horrible little emo shits stood outside... with blankets. Turns out they were the start of the queue for tonight's You Me At 6 concert. Whatever is the point?! If they arrived at, like, 6 they would probably still be front of the queue anyway! I listened to a clip and they were god awful. Don't make me write about them again. Reminds me of the time I walked past a group of Elliott Minor fans who looked like they were shitting themselves for being out on their own at 4 in the afternoon waiting for that night's gig. I just laughed at them and walked past with my nose in the air.
Emo shits make a nice place look horrible with no effort.
MAKE EMOS HISTORY.
MAKE SCENESTERS HISTORY.

No comments: