Tuesday 24 February 2009

hmmm, how interesting...

I've just been thinking, and it's quite a few awards ceremonies in which it happens, but why would you give an award to someone who's worst in their field? Obviously the reason people don't vote as them being good is because they aren't so why give them the chance to get an award? That completely misses the point! People don't want to be humiliated more than they are by becoming the recipitent of one of these 'awards'. Obviously I don't care if, say, a band I hated were voted as worst band but I wouldn't want to see them win an award for it because if I wanted them to win an award then it'd be in the 'Best Band' category. I don't care who the public don't like, or who they do like for that matter. All that counts is my opinion and how I use it.

No comments: