Monday 23 February 2009

Roll on the weekend!

Oh yes! I've decided I will be attending Viva City's show at The Other Rooms on Friday night, the band are due on at midnight. Last time I saw them was as a support for The Futureheads at the Sage in Gateshead so it will be nice to see them playing a full set. Saturday night and I'll be at the arena for Kaiser Chiefs, and I'm quite interested in how they sound live. Okay, I've seen them play live on the TV and on the radio, stuff like that, but I've never been to one of their shows! I'm interested in knowing how they really are live because stuff I have heard seems pretty good but I don't like the new album that much! I hope I'm not disappointed, I'm sure it'll be a great night.
Support for the Kaisers comes from Black Kids, who I've not yet listened to so they better be good.
Also, the line up for Evolution has been announced with Dizzee Rascal, The Wombats, The Maccabees, Mystery Jets and The View playing as the main acts with support from Nouvelle Vague, The Chapman Family and VIVA CITY. The festival this year is held over two days on the 24th and 25th May, tickets priced at £15 for a two day pass. Single day tickets go on sale March 12th at 9am.

No comments: