Wednesday 18 February 2009

Never gonna give you up...

hehe this is what I'm like when that song comes up on the radio. I just heard it in the background, listened closely and giggled. Today has been quite a good day so far which is nice considering it's a Wednesday. I told these lot at work about getting into Uni and they were wondering why I hadn't in the first place! They said that me doing an apprenticeship has been a waste of time taking in accout my previous achievements. They always wondered why I chose to do an apprenticeship in the first place because they know I'm capable enough to do a degree.
When I told them I was going I was shaking a bit, but it felt good, as their reaction was great! Anyway, I'm all excited now... shame it's raining outside.
I'm in the mood for Spinto Band and marshmallows.

No comments: