Thursday 25 June 2009

Alright, Alright ...

So, what do I usually find myself blogging about? Life ... music ... and general crap really, haha. But there's just nothing to report on at the moment, really.
I've spent the past week reading Harry Potter, as well as mutilating my mum's calendar with anecdotes, the most notably being the 'YAY!' I put down for tomorrow as my apprenticeship thing is finally over. I'd celebrate with vodka but firstly we don't have much Tango left, and Tango makes one of the best vodka mixes ever because I can put more in and secondly last Monday I ended up being sick and hanging out of a window. I could just feel myself burning up and my head was spinning, still knowing me I'll most probably end up like that again.
Yesterday I got one of those massive suitcases on wheels and it seemed a bit lopsided as I was pulling it home but got home to find that the wheel bit is all broke. I'm only using it for when I move so I'm not bothered, I won't be walking much with it.
I may have to get one of those proper back pack things for my bass because all I have at the moment is a bit of cloth shaped into a bag with a handle on the side, no padding or anything. And it's not exactly the lightest thing to carry either.
Ok, let's see what My Mate Pete™ © is getting up to this week ...
Not much?!?! He was supposed to have been playing a gig on New Slang in Kingston tonight but it has been cancelled for a 'good reason', whatever that is I don't know, maybe he's due in court or something again ... However, the gig will be rescheduled for early August. Should we say he's been good this week? Oh, go on then ...
Soooo, Narcfest with We Are The Physics on the 18th July and 25th, still at The Cluny 2 is Viva City and it's their single launch party for Have You Ever Felt So Messed Up? which is out the following Monday. So that should be good. Other upcoming gigs are The Cribs at Newcastle Uni on September 30th, Franz Ferdinand are playing the Academy on 15th October as are Biffy Clyro on 4th November. Support from all shows TBC, basically that means I can't be arsed finding out.
See you later.

No comments: