Saturday 27 June 2009

Band on roof

Saw a band playing on a roof today, took me ages to realise it but they were playing All These Things That I've Done.
Got The Cure's greatest hits album with bonus disc and DVD for a tenner, when it cost like a tenner each to buy the DVD and CD seperately and with this boxset I ended up with a bonus disc which was an acoustic version and the original CD. All for a tenner. And in a nice shiny box too.
Pic'n'Mix is expensive.
The NME isn't really all that good really.
Year One, second cinema visit since Tuesday, when I went to see The Hangover, the latter being the better of the two. Year One was good but some of it was quite predictable as well as being quite rude for a film given a 12a rating, including a scene where a woman was working on a banana. What more can I say?
Here's another invite to go see We Are The Physics at The Cluny 2 on 18th July. It's free and it'll be mint, but it won't be on a roof.

No comments: