Tuesday 14 July 2009

Bored

Cure that doesn't involve me having to go to bed? Because I'm not tired. Just bored. And I have been all day. Alongside a splitting headache. But I know why that is.
I've not yet got any more artworks or photographs to put on here. There's been a Sugarplum Fairy picture I was doing but I abandoned that ages ago.
Today I went through some of my stuff looking if there was anything I could throw out but I seem to have done that so often there was nothing. I'll probably find something in a couple of weeks though. I intend to have a massive clearout before I could on holiday and then when I come back I can focus on packing. Tomorrow, though, I might play bass. My fingers don't seem to be getting damaged as much anymore which is good but considering the amount I've played the skin doesn't seem to have hardened up as much as I expected. It's done naff all really. I'm getting better at playing continuous notes now (ie The Lovecats by The Cure). The faster songs I used to be really go at are killing my wrist, but I never give up.
I've just invited We Are The Physics out for lunch. Much fun.

No comments: