Sunday 12 July 2009

Bruno....

WTF?! Very, very entertaining, it was f--king hilarious. But very rude. Including bondage. Nice.

Managed to get HMV to order in Mando Diao's first album for me. Well I'm hoping it's the right one. The guy didn't understand 'Mando Diao' and I'm not too clear with saying letters to spell it so I ended up telling him album titles. Two albums came up for 'Bring Em In' but even my garbled version of 'Mando Diao' sounds very different to 'Buddy Guy'. Thank Gustaf.
Looks like it's probably eBay for the other albums...

Got tickets for Biffy Clyro. They are playing Newcastle O2 Academy on November 4th. Tickets are £16.50 each and can be bought via your regular vendors.

I got 2 free meals courtesy of Marks & Spencers today. What happened was I'd made my order and hadn't received it after half an hour so went to investigate the situation. They think they got the order mixed with someone elses so I got a full refund plus an extra pound or so. I originally bought the meals as meal deals but got back how much each item costed individually.

Ended up in a Weatherspoon's pub last night. There was lads there as part of a Stag night and 2 were ejected from the club after pulling down their pants and dancing. Very funny.

There's a sale on at Fenwick's. Go. And don't forget to visit the 3rd floor.

No comments: