Thursday 15 January 2009

Adam Flannigan

n. perfect, sexy, funny
Adam Flannigan is 19 years old and can be described as a man of many surprises. The guitarist from Newcastle has arranged many secret meetings and parties for myself to see the look at my face; which he now always tries to attempt himself. I like it when he surprises me, particularly my birthday party in which he invited all my friends and they all hid behind the door for when we got in.
Adam plays guitar. He doesn't think he is all that good but he is, and I keep telling him this. I keep telling him off also for playing guitar when I around because I want other stuff! How naughty!
When we first started going out it was summer and we would spend a lot of time in Exhibition Park in Newcastle. It was from then on that I knew he really loved me and I was very happy.
He has a strange sense of humour which makes me giggle.
Why did the monkey fall out the tree?
It was dead.
Why did the cat fall out the tree?
It was stapled to the monkey.

The fact jokes like that aren't funny is what makes me laugh the most. There was this time we were laughing for about half an hour over a tube of chocolate sauce. It's still funny now.
Anyway, the purpose of this blog is to talk about Adam's qualities and why he's such a lovable person. He's really hot and gives great hugs. He's a good kisser (in all senses, he knows what I mean if you're not Adam who's reading this) and he always takes my needs into account when we're together, checking he's not hurting me or anything like that. He has brilliant blue eyes which always seem to be in my direction; I think his eyes are the first thing I really noticed about him. Sometimes he forgets to shave and ends up looking like a paedophile but I don't mind really. He could look like a right ponce and I'd still love him.
Adam has given me the life I waited so long for. After we started to go out I was introduced to his school friends who I quickly made friends with myself. I'd never really had proper friends before so I became really happy. I think I was always 'one of the lads'.
Adam is a very special person and makes people believe they CAN do stuff. He had a similar life experience to myself and has been able to help me through life's problems. He is usually cheery and comes out with stuff I would never even dare say. Not because it's embarrassing stuff but because I was never a confident person. Adam, however, is.
I like how I can talk about absolutely anything with him. He listens to me and doesn't make me feel embarrassed, particularly if sex is the subject. I never thought I'd feel comfortable talking about stuff like that with anyone, particularly with a boy.
System Of A Down have taken over Adam's bedroom, the walls molested with posters... a large amount of Cd's are placed along the top of his drawers. SOAD are a band Adam is very passionate about and it's because of this that we ended up at Glasgow. We were never ones to rush into anything but he knew I was the one. And I felt the same about him. He is a perfect being, there's nothing I would want to change about him. I think he must be crazy to love me but I am glad he does. There is only one bad thing and that is the distance apart we live. But we're gonna change that. And the best thing ever is being able to be by his side and hold his hand.
Adam, you're a brilliant person. Don't forget that. I love you. x

No comments: