Tuesday 20 January 2009

I'm gonna dance with somebody, dance with somebody, dance dance dance....

So I have just listened to the 'new' Mando Diao single after it was labelled as rubbish on The Hives forum for sounding like it belonged on the radio. To be honest, I don't care what a song sounds like so long as it's good. And I must say, this song sounds fantastic! It made me want to get up and dance, it's the sort of song I've been waiting for in ages. The video fits the song, and looks brilliant. Split screens are used to show different angles against and behind various other bits of imagery... and dancers during
I'm falling in love with your favourite song
I'm gonna sing it all night long
I'm gonna dance with somebody
Dance with somebody
Dance, dance, dance


Along the lines of Newcastle's Viva City only, clearly, not as dance orientated. But you get the drift...
I think I've made my point. Great song. Great video. Looking forward to the new album.

No comments: