Friday 23 January 2009

Corn Flakes + Sugar = Frosties

I sat down for breakfast this morning to find a bowl of half dry corn flakes in my place. There wasn't much milk and I ended up having to submerge as many corn flakes as possible. Dry corn flakes are baaaaaaaaaad.

In my younger years we used to get given cereal with sugar just piled on, I used to like it when the milk went all lumpy because of the sugar. These were the days when corn flakes were good. However, I came to realise that all cornflakes were was Frosties minus the sugar. Therefore putting sugar on corn flakes is a bit pointless really because you can just buy Frosties.

THAT advert used to really annoy me. "They're gonna taste great...!" NOOO!! They never will!!! I'm so glad it's not shown anymore.

On a happier note...
Last night's silent disco was mint, until my computer started playing around. The playlist looked something like this:
Mando Diao - Dance With Somebody
Viva City - Kate Bush
The Killers - Human
Viva City - Hot Wax
The Killers - Mr Brightside (Techno Version)
Viva City - C4
Ash - You Can't Have It All
The Long Blondes - Giddy Stratospheres

I can't wait to start DJing again!

No comments: