Monday 5 January 2009

I didn't get high, he did

Dear blog reader,
I intend to get this band up and running!! Finally. We still need to fix upon a name, which we have already changed twice. Will we get as good as The Subways? I don't know, I should practise my bass more and start learning Subways bass lines perhaps. Girls make better bass players.
Time to strap on our guitars and make history. We're still minus a drummer, still thinking about that advert in Windows? I've got us on a tour supporting We Are The Physics, I asked Michael M in secret when no one heard us.

This isn't so much of the review style of my previous blogs so here goes...

With slamming guitars, crashing drums and a few Subways-style 'URGH!'s, Alcohol is destined to become [Insert band name here]'s title track. Alcohol has one of those riffs that will stay in your head for days and making you mad for more. If you don't end up falling out of the pub singing this on a Saturday night then what's the matter with you?! Putting that aside, let's just celebrate what [Insert band name here] have given us. The lyrics are genius; "Alcohol, yeah it's good" is something everyone will be singing in the masses, along with the repetitive riff which will be hummed and whistled in a galaxy far, far away.
[Insert video for Alcohol here]

Okay, so I lied about the Physics support!! But you knew that, right?
On a final note, it is with great grief to bring upon you that Newcastle Carling Academy has been taken over by O2. A new logo has taken shape for the name change. Please don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger.

No comments: