Friday 30 January 2009

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time...

... I feel alive ah-ah-AHHHH!!!

The weather outside is frightful... indeed it is! I was blown down the street this morning and hid under my hood to stay warm. The cold air is blowing through the window too, cooling the entire office. I'm sat here shivering...

I still feel good though. I feel in the general hyper mood I've had for most of the week. I drew up some more tracks for my playlist, including a band I saw supporting The Cribs last June. Speaking of support bands... a list of gigs I have been to and the supports:

March 9th 2007 - The Cribs - Pavilion and The Research
April 5th 2008 - The Hives - Henry Fiat's Open Sore
June 7th 2008 - The Cribs - Televised Crimewave and Last Gang
September 1st 2008 - Serj Tankian - InMe
September 20th 2008 - Scars On Broadway - Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster and Paradox
October 11th 2008 - The Subways - Twin Atlantic
December 19th 2008 - The Futureheads - Cornshed Sisters, Uncle Monty, Viva City and another b(l)and
December 28th 2008 - We Are The Physics - Fangs and John McFarlane

My two favourite support bands ever were Televised Crimewave and of course Viva City!
Right, next show is the Kaisers with Black Kids in support. From what I've heard about Black Kids they are far too commercial for my liking, making music for the scenesters and the radio. I hate scenesters.

No comments: