Wednesday 21 January 2009

The Blinding

This is in no way a blog about a song written by My Mate Pete so if you were expecting that then you'll probably leave now but no bother.

My desk is in the corner of the room, the corner between the side wall and the full front window and I can barely see my screen because of the (rare) sunlight that is shining bright through the window. Everytime I look outside I'm just like 'whoa'. The sun is shining in my eyes, I can't see a thing. The best thing is, though, the sunlight is WARM! I could just lean back in this chair and sleep in the warm light. It's really nice that it's not cold for once, I'm usually sat here shivering. Makes a lovely change.

Following on from last night I am still in a really bouncy, dancey mood. Top 5 songs to dance to:
5. The Killers - Human
4. Viva City - Kate Bush
3. Pendulum - Propane Nightmares
2. Mando Diao - Dance With Somebody
1. Viva City - Hot Wax

Preparing again for my own silent disco. Any requests?

No comments: