Wednesday 28 January 2009

T-Mobile

So, their service doesn't seem that good after all...
On Monday evening I signed up for a Solo 15 contract and received an email acknowledging my order along with my contact details and arrangements for deliveries. It also said I would receive another email when my order had been processed... this of which I am still waiting for so I emailed them back asking what was happening to which they sent an email of receipt saying an advisor would get back to me soon, which hasn't happened. I just expected to get a text or something through on my phone saying the contract had been started, not this irrelevant malarkey. Online shopping is the future? Not if stuff like this is going to happen. I may as well have just gone into the shop and I would've been on the contract within an hour of signing up. Now I have almost no credit left on my phone. What's going on?!

UPDATE: I tried calling the team using the phone number provided in the email which was there for enquiries and apparently they couldn't help me anyway! I'm probably best off going to the shop, explaining my situation and seeing what they can do.

No comments: