Saturday 25 April 2009

Dude, I'm tired...

Today was good. Went to the pictures to see new film I Love You, Man which was hilarious!
I'm certainly never watching reality TV again, due to tonight's Britain's Got Talent. I won't go into it becuase it scared the living daylights out of me.
I'm going to see The Boat That Rocked again next weekend so that should be good!
Today was great! My legs feel dead, even though I didn't walk much, but I am developing a bit of a cold which isn't really too good.
LOST isn't on tomorrow! And that's really bad because I don't know when they'll reveal who Jacob is, but I imagine my theory is right!
Anyway, I guess I'll be off now. I'll post this video up because as soon as I clicked onto the internet tonight the song was stuck in my head. I've no idea why...

No comments: