Thursday 2 April 2009

Whaaaat happened today?

Today is the greatest
Day I've ever kown
Can't live for tomorrow
Tomorrow's much too long


I wish it had been. I've had nothing at all to do at work for about a week now and it's boring me. I've spent the best part of the week staring at the learning assistant page for my NVQ, waiting for units to be signed off. Other days I have been bogged down with work and I've been in a weird state of panic. Well, that's probably a bit of a strong feeling, I guess confusion is a better word. So basically one day I could be sat there with nothing to do and the next I'll be doing far more work than is humanly possible. Spread it all out and I'd be fine but it has to be done as soon as I get it. Not my rules. Anyway, I'll be off now and I'll probably post up a new poll too. Might be back tomorrow, good night!

No comments: