Monday 6 April 2009

I've taken to writing on this quite often...

... and complaining about how bad my week has been but today wasn't all that bad. It wasn't as busy as we expected but for some reason when I got in this morning there was a note on my desk. It read:
'FRI
FACE BOOK
HOT MAIL ?'
So am I not allowed to email my NVQ assessor for help anymore? That's why I was on Hotmail, finding out about what's happened to a bonus payment that I should have received as well as a load of NVQ related questions such as how to complete certain tasks. What I can't understand is why it's one rule for me but a different rule for everyone else. I'm an apprentice (although I'd rather not be but who knew it would be this bad?), how does that make me less equal to anyone else? I never really wanted this placement, I only went on to shut the centre manager up as she was complaining that people were turning down placements. My reason for not wanting it was because last July I found a life outside of work, a social life and I wasn't going to work all week and take up my weekend time working as well because of this life I had found. I have friends now, as well as the best boyfriend anyone could ask for and there's no reason why I should have to throw away friendships because I have been asked to work weekends. Friends or work? It's an easy question to answer, I'm still going to have those friends no matter what happens.

No comments: