Thursday 16 April 2009

The spaceman says, "Everybody look down! It's all in your mind!"

Figured out how the park speakers on RCT 3 work, and have had Spaceman by The Killers playing for the past hour or so. Much fun. Also created The Cribs so have been following them around in the park, they seem to be having fun which is great! I'll be letting loose some other bands soon so watch this space (man). Anyway, seeing as I've been listening to one song on repeat for so long I think I should be off to bed. One more day at work and then it's the weekend! And I'm looking forward to it so much. So it's good night from me for now, I'll be back very soon.
PS I'm going to see The Boat That Rocked again.

PPS I would include Spaceman by The Killers but YouTube has blocked it. Oh well. Good night kiddies.

No comments: